First FOTD in a long, long while :> Please see my review on this lipstick for a more accurate idea of its bright yet deep (and super-hot) red.
Attention: Lise Watier launched a contest in honour of International Women’s Day yesterday: not only will Lise Watier put $1 towards Lise Watier Foundation (which provides financial assistance and a supportive environment to girls and women) for every photo of a kiss sent in, but your photo has a chance to win you a Haute Couleur High Coverage Lip Lacquer. Please consider submitting your picture—all it takes is a quick snap and post from your phone!
It turns out I look like a total jackass making a kissing face, so I’ll spare you the horror of posting that picture here. (You can, however, go hunting for it in the photo gallery.)
Products used are under the cut!
- Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lotion SPF 15
- L’Oreal Skin Genesis Eye Serum [review]
- Marcelle BB Cream in Light to Medium
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette in Highlighter
- Marcelle Face Powder in Translucent
- Hard Candy Blush Crush in Living Doll [review]
- Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara in Black (first coat)
- L’Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Waterproof (second coat)
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Ransom [review]
- Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer in Light Brown
- Smashbox Brow Tech Wax
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 2
- Revlon Wine With Everything [review]
3 notes ()