Changed it to the more appropriate FOTD (Face of the Day) because it’s usually one picture but it’s a composite of a bunch of photos.
I’m approaching finals so the number of posts will probably drop off a bit. Also, enjoy me looking like a human for perhaps the last time until May.
- Neutrogena Intensified Day Moisturizer SPF 15
- Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel
- Rimmel Recover concealer in 200 Soft Beige
- GOSH X-Ceptional Wear in 14 Sand
- Marcelle Face Powder in Translucent
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip Custom Bronzer in Waikiki Strip
- Marcelle Velvety Powder Blush in Just Blush
- L’Oreal True Match concealer in Fair/Light N1-2-3 (lid)
- Annabelle Eyecolour Creme quad in Coffee Talk (copper; lid & lower lashline)
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer in Waikiki Strip (top two strips: champagne pink & light bronze; lid)
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer in Waikiki Strip (fourth strip: bronzey milk chocolate; outer corner, crease)
- Giovi shadow in 03 (shimmery white; inner corner)
- CoverGirl LashBlast mascara
- Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Espresso (dark brown with gold flecks; top lashline & outer lower lashline)
- Quo 3 in 1 Brow Pencil in Dark
- Rimmel Style & Shine clear mascara (for brows)
- Quo Jumbo Lipgloss Pencil in Nectar (warm orange coral)
I know I love my bronzes and coppers. Promise they will be MIA in the next one. After taking close-up pictures of my eyes for the last couple weeks, I realized my brows are in pretty bad shape, so I cleaned them up a bit. I filled in my brows a bit this time, which I don’t usually do; I’m not used to it so when I do it, it feels like it looks too dark.
3 notes ()
- dowantmakeup posted this